I’ve been a teacher for more than eleven years.
Currently teaching: iPad Elective and Video Production (grades 6-8)
Previously taught: English Language Arts, English Language Learners (grades 6-10)
I enjoy sharing technology tools with my colleagues via this blog, social networks, and various workshops and classes I get to facilitate.
Here are some of the places I’ve been published or mentioned:
- Learnzillion.com: Writing explanatory text in response to President Lincoln’s Second Inaugural Address
- LearnZillion.com: Close Reading Informational Text: President Lincoln’s Second Inaugural Address
- Edutopia.org: “Teacher Reviews New Student Participation App”, 2/17/12
- Education Northwest Magazine (March 2012), “Literacy 2.0″, p. 16-18
- Today’s OEA (June 2012) “My Ed-Tech Journey: Overcoming Classroom Management Challenges”, p. 34
- GoAnimate4schools.com: “GoAnimate Provides Speaking Practice for English Language Learners”, 7/16/12
Please contact me by filling out the form below. Thanks for collaborating with me!
Subscribe to MullOverThings by Email