- 1 How do I connect my HC 05 to my mobile?
- 2 How do I connect my phone to my Arduino Bluetooth module?
- 3 Can HC 05 connect to multiple devices?
- 4 How do you change the mode on a HC 05?
- 5 Can a hc-05 connect to an Android phone?
- 6 How does the hc-05 Bluetooth module work?
- 7 What is the range of the hc-05 module?
- 8 How can I connect my Arduino to my cell phone?
How do I connect my HC 05 to my mobile?
Follow these mini-steps:
- Connect the Rx and Tx pins of HC-05 back to Arduino (if you haven’t did this already).
- Pair the device with your mobile phone (in my case I am using Android OS and my phone is Samsung SII).
- Download “Bluetooth Terminal” app from Google Play Store.
- Open Bluetooth Terminal app.
How do I connect my phone to my Arduino Bluetooth module?
Before being able to use the Android application, you need to pair the Bluetooth module with your smartphone. Power the Arduino board, turn on Bluetooth on the Android phone and search for Bluetooth devices nearby: the JY-MCU module will present itself as HC-06, the pairing password is 1234.
Can HC 05 connect to multiple devices?
As I know, even the master module HC-05 can only connect to one client at a time (which makes sense, since the serial connection on the other side is the same)(despite the fact, that bluetooth in principle allows handling multiple clients at a time, though it’s a rather complex task).
How do you change the mode on a HC 05?
For HC05: Type “AT” (without the quotes) on the serial monitor and press enter. if “OK” appears then everything is all right and the module is ready to take command. Now you can change the name of the module, retrieve address or version or even reset to factory settings. To see the default name, type AT+NAME.
Can a hc-05 connect to an Android phone?
On a Android device i turned on bluetooth in device settings, HC-05 was able to be discovered, enter 0000/1234 (password as per documentation). And yes i was able to connect it.
How does the hc-05 Bluetooth module work?
Designed to replace cable connections HC-05 uses serial communication to communicate with the electronics. Usually, it is used to connect small devices like mobile phones using a short-range wireless connection to exchange files.
What is the range of the hc-05 module?
Usually, it is used to connect small devices like mobile phones using a short-range wireless connection to exchange files. It uses the 2.45GHz frequency band. The transfer rate of the data can vary up to 1Mbps and is in range of 10 meters. The HC-05 module can be operated within 4-6V of power supply.
How can I connect my Arduino to my cell phone?
For serial communication between HC-05 and Arduino, connect the TXD pin of HC-05 to the RX pin of Arduino and RXD pin of HC-05 to the TX pin of Arduino. Now to control the L298 module you can connect the EN1 and EN2 pin with any PWM pin of the Arduino.