- 1 How do I install HC 05 Bluetooth module?
- 2 How do I connect my Arduino Mega 2560 to Bluetooth?
- 3 How do I connect Bluetooth module to Arduino Mega?
- 4 Does Arduino Mega have Bluetooth?
- 5 How to use Arduino Mega with hc-05 zs-040?
- 6 How to activate at Mode on hc-05 zs-040 modules?
- 7 What does the hc-05 Bluetooth bridge module do?
- 8 Is there a Bluetooth module for the zs-040?
How do I install HC 05 Bluetooth module?
Upload the code below to the Arduino.
- SoftwareSerial EEBlue(10, 11); // RX | TX.
- void setup()
- Serial. begin(9600);
- EEBlue. begin(38400); //Baud Rate for command Mode.
- Serial. println(“Enter AT commands!”);
How do I connect my Arduino Mega 2560 to Bluetooth?
Baud Rate is set to 9600 Steps:
- Install “Bluetooth Terminal” app (By Juan Sebastian Ochoa Zambrano) on Android mobile from Play Store.
- Make Physical Connections of the BLuetooth Module (HC-05) as given below.
- On Android mobile, Search for Bluetooth and Connect to HC-05 and pair it using password “0000” or “1234”.
How do I connect Bluetooth module to Arduino Mega?
In order to pair the module with your phone, open Bluetooth Settings in your phone and connect to “HC-05” with pin “1234”. If 1234 doesn’t work, try “0000”. Once the Bluetooth Module is paired with your phone, you can start using the App. Open the Bluetooth Controller App and click on scan.
Does Arduino Mega have Bluetooth?
The Bluno Arduino Mega 2560 BLE Bluetooth 4.0 Microcontroller inherits the numerous ports and the abundant resources of Mega series, and adds Bluetooth 4.0 wireless communication function.
How to use Arduino Mega with hc-05 zs-040?
// Basic Bluetooth test sketch 5a for the Arduino Mega. // AT mode using button switch // HC-05 with EN pin and button switch // // Uses serial with the host computer and serial1 for communication with the Bluetooth module // // Pins // BT VCC to Arduino 5V out.
How to activate at Mode on hc-05 zs-040 modules?
To activate AT mode on the HC-05 zs-040 modules pin 34 needs to be HIGH on power up. The small push button switch connects pin 34 to +3.3v so we can either: – connect pin 34 directly to +3v3v and power on, or – hold the button switch closed when starting the module.
What does the hc-05 Bluetooth bridge module do?
The HC-05 (ZS-040) is a serial to Bluetooth bridge module that allows for wireless communications between two microcontrollers or between a microcontroller and an Android phone, laptop or desktop PC with Bluetooth capability. The HC-05 (ZS-040) can act as both a slave and master device.
Is there a Bluetooth module for the zs-040?
There are now newer zs-040 modules that use the real HC SMD modules, these have a newer firmware and include a blue LED at the top right of the SMD daughter board. HC-05 FC-114 and HC-06 FC-114. First Look HC-05 FC-114 and HC-06 FC-114. Part 2 – Basic AT commands HC-05 FC-114 and HC-06 FC-114.