- 1 How do you cut a 3d object in Fusion 360?
- 2 How do you access the select other option in Fusion 360?
- 3 How do you hide edges in fusion?
- 4 How do you make different bodies in Fusion 360?
- 5 How do you select an object in fusion?
- 6 What is the default file format with which Fusion 360 files are saved?
- 7 How do I change mesh in fusion?
- 8 What is the difference between bodies and components in Fusion 360?
- 9 How to join the Autodesk Fusion 360 community?
- 10 How do I select an entire 3D body?
- 11 Can you use select other tool in fusion?
How do you cut a 3d object in Fusion 360?
How to trim a body in Fusion 360.
- From the Solid menu select Modify > Split body.
- Select Body to Split.
- Select Body to use as the splitting tool.
- Select OK to create the split.
How do you access the select other option in Fusion 360?
In order to execute the “Select Other” feature in Fusion 360, simply left click and hold on a piece of geometry and the “Select Other” appears.
How do you hide edges in fusion?
To select a hidden edge:
- (Optional) Change the Visual Style to …with Hidden Edges in the Display Settings.
- Hover over the hidden edge.
- Left-click and hold. A list of the features will appear.
- Select the edge from the list. The selected edge will be highlighted in the design.
How do you make different bodies in Fusion 360?
Whenever you create a 2D sketch in Fusion 360 and then extrude it into a 3D shape, you automatically create a body. The keyword about a body is that it has to be continuous. Take a cube and cut it in half, and you now have two bodies.
How do you select an object in fusion?
You can use select filters to select components, bodies and faces. Selecting the body in the browser will select the entire body. Clicking on the body in the viewer will only get you faces or edges. A long click (click and hold) on the model will give you options on what to select.
What is the default file format with which Fusion 360 files are saved?
F3D: The F3D format is the default file format in Autodesk Fusion 360. Even though the files are usually stored in their cloud service, it’s possible to export them. It includes different types of information, including 3D models, scenes and attributes.
How do I change mesh in fusion?
Click the Mesh tab in the toolbar….From the Prepare menu click Generate Face Groups.
- Select the mesh body.
- Each color represents a different face.
- Adjust the boundary accuracy to make sure that each face is a different color.
- Click OK.
- From the modify menu click Convert Mesh.
What is the difference between bodies and components in Fusion 360?
Components are the building blocks that make up assemblies, and a body is one of the elements that make up a component. Each component contains one or more bodies, as well as its own set of origin planes, sketches, construction geometry, joints, and other elements.
How to join the Autodesk Fusion 360 community?
Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community. Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion 360 feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community. This page has been translated for your convenience with an automatic translation service.
How do I select an entire 3D body?
In the top left of your workspace (still inside the editor) you will have a dropdown, in that dropdown there is a folder called bodies, open that and select the body you want. You can then move the selected body. Thanks for contributing an answer to 3D Printing Stack Exchange!
Can you use select other tool in fusion?
Go to Solution. Solved by innovatenate . Go to Solution. 11-17-2016 04:40 PM 11-17-2016 04:40 PM Can you try using the Select Other tool in Fusion to grab the edge during the project command?