- 1 Where are Slic3r settings stored?
- 2 How do I export Slic3r settings?
- 3 How do I export Prusa settings?
- 4 Where does Prusa slicer save settings?
- 5 Where to get the Slic3r configuration files for the 3D printer?
- 6 Why do I have problems trying to get Slic3r to?
- 7 What should the nozzle temperature be on Slic3r?
- 8 When did the 3dprinterworks.net go down?
Where are Slic3r settings stored?
All other versions
- Windows: “C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Roaming\Slic3r” or “C:\Documents and Settings\your_user_name\Application Data\Slic3r”
- Mac: “~/Library/Application Support/Slic3r/”
- Unix / Linux: “~/.Slic3r/”
How do I export Slic3r settings?
If you want to store it you’ll have to go through the Print Settings, Filament Settings and Printer Settings sections and hit the “Save” button for each section you want to create a preset in. The Export Config Bundle… allows to export the entire set of profiles to a single file (not just the selected profiles).
How do I export Prusa settings?
First thing I would do is export a config bundle….
- Select the system profile you want to work on.
- Select Dependencies.
- Open the screen WAY to the right. If you don’t see a Detach from system preset button, click the Expert button.
- Click on the detach button and give the profile a new name.
Where does Prusa slicer save settings?
Each preset is saved as an individual configuration file with the name of the preset. Saved profiles can be found in two locations: Individual folders for print, filament, and printer profiles are stored under: C:sers\\AppData\Roaming\PrusaSlicer on Microsoft Windows.
Where to get the Slic3r configuration files for the 3D printer?
I have a Creatorbot 3D printer made by 3D PrinterWorks. Their website appears to be down, as well as their Facebook page. To me it appears they are no longer around. I’ve installed Slic3r as 3D PrinterWorks has recommended in the handbook but cannot download the settings for this from the 3D PrinterWorks website, since that is down.
Why do I have problems trying to get Slic3r to?
I recall having to double and triple check Slic3r to make sure that it actually loaded the configuration I spent time crafting and honing. However, it’s obviously been 3-4 years since I last played with this stuff, and this is a very low level feature that should have been fixed at Day 0 or 1.
What should the nozzle temperature be on Slic3r?
The next set of settings, though outside of the Slic3r link, regards the filament. The diameter should be 1.75 mm and the nozzle temperature should be within the range of the filament (e.g. PLA should be set within 180-220 °C) and a heated bed set to 50-60 °C.
When did the 3dprinterworks.net go down?
Looks like 3dprinterworks.net went down sometime after March 2018 and 3dprinterworks.com went down in January 2019. Luckily the Wayback Machine still has the machine’s specs.